Do you want your child to learn how to:
- Analyze and evaluate information,
- Identifies and solves problems effectively,
- Foster creativity,
- Learn the importance of cooperation and teamwork,
and develop all the skills needed for the 21st century (not only for scuba diving)
This is also an excellent way to introduce kids to scuba diving prior to full Open Water Diver Certification.
The PADI Seal Team program is broken into two parts.
- Part one, AquaMissions 1 - 5, teaches kids the basics of diving - things like buoyancy control, mask clearing, regulator recovery, etc.
After building a solid foundation of scuba skills, kids move on to part two.
Part two is full of specialty AquaMissions, which usually last about an hour.
PADI Seal Team
- Helps children learn responsibility
- Teaches children about the aquatic environment
- Is a fun pool-only experience
- Is conducted by certified, trained PADI Professionals
AquaMission No1 – Μέγιστο Βάθος: 2μ
AquaMission No 2 – Μέγιστο Βάθος: 2μ
AquaMission No3 – Μέγιστο Βάθος 4μ
AquaMission No 4 – Μέγιστο Βάθος 4μ
AquaMission No5 – Μέγιστο Βάθος 6μ
Master Seal Team
To obtain this degree the child must complete all the ten following AquaMissions.
These dives can be made in installments, when it suits you, upon request with the instructor.
Each AquaMission requires one day only.
Duration: 3-4 hours.
Buy today the all 10 AquaMissions and take advantage of one or all the three discounts:
- 30% for the Junior Open Water.
- 30% for the Open Water
- 20% to your next scuba diving birthday party.
Every single day is different opportunity for another diving excursion to the Saronic Gulf, either from shore, either by boat. The most amazing walls, reefs, wrecks, caverns and caves are waiting for you to explore them. If you own your scuba gear you can participate with just 10.00 euro for the emergency oxygen, the guide, soft drinks and snacks. For equipment rental, gases, sodalime and other fees, please check our official price list here.
Are You Diving Today?